Kevlar® XP™ Soft Flexible Bullet Resistant Armor Insert: Panel size is 10” x 12” Rated NIJ IIIA with added layers for additional Back-Face Deformation Protection. Great for Backpacks, Brief Cases and Plate Carriers and General Personal Protection.
Our 29 layer Kevlar® XP™ Panel weighs only 1 pound and is 1/2" thick. It helps reduce potentially serious ballistic and trauma injuries using a proprietary Uni-Directional cross ply technology. Our Soft Armor Panels are made with 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® XP™
This Kevlar Panel reduces the back face deformation of projectile impacts by 15% when compared to other ballistic models. And weighs at least 10% less than those made with other commercially available technologies, while still being made of 100% Kevlar® material
With other Kevlar Panels, when a bullet strikes a standard bullet-resistant vest, the resulting backface deformation could cause serious ballistic or trauma injuries. Kevlar® XP™ decreases the impact, reducing backface deformations by approximately 15% or more.* It’s also able to maintain its performance in extreme conditions, including heat, humidity and mechanical wear. Tests show that Kevlar® XP™ typically stops bullets within the first three layers and the remaining layers of Kevlar® XP™ absorb the energy of the bullet, resulting in less trauma to the vest wearer.
• Durable Black Marine Grade Fabric with Water Repellant Coating
• 29 layers 100% Kevlar® XP™ Soft Armor
• Light weight at 1 pound and only 1/2" thick
• Extra Layers for Back Face Deformation Protection
• Reduces back-face deformation by approximately 15% or more
• Back Face Deformation less than 38mm
• Meets NIJ IIIA and other applicable global standards
• 10% lighter than other brands
• Custom sizes available. Minimum quantiles will apply on custom sizes.
• NIJ IIIA Ballistic Test Reports and Test Pictures Available For Download at Checkout.
© 2018 DuPont. All rights reserved. DuPont™, Kevlar® and Kevlar® XP™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.